Tuesday, March 21, 2006

oh hello george...

Well, it's taken me long enough to come by and say hello.

But here I am.

I'm absolutely ecstatic about the response we've received so far. Tamara and I have had so much fun [and yes, sleepless nights thanks to the the time exchange between Canada and Europe...] putting this project together.

And finally, here it is, online and happening. But better yet? Knowing that soon, very very soon the first George Clooney for President! and By George! Clooney for President and keep the george, lose the bush! shirts are going to be worn and flaunted out there.

So George, in case you do get around to reading this, here's us just letting you know... we think you could very well be the man!

Thanks so much everyone...for the great emails, response and making this little big mission of a project happen.

Here's me saying... Good Night, and Good Luck [from Germany]

Miss Angela

1 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

you go girls! sent this link out to all my friends and family and the response back to me was great.
hope you sell a million as well, he is my first choice for canadate at this early juncture!
whoo hoo!
xox
susan

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home